The Quiet Earth Advantage :
- Made from gently hand-picked, farm-fresh roses carefully plucked before sunrise.
- Single steam distillation: We do NOT distill the same rose petals over and over again as they lose their potency and nourishing capacity.
- The freshly harvested roses are then transferred for distillation within an hour to ensure minimal loss of fragrance and nutrients.
- The single steam distillation method ensures that the same rose petals are NOT distilled over and over again as they lose their potency and nourishing capacity.
- Unlike commercial, mass-produced rosewater, we keep the ratio of roses to water 1:1, which means 1 Kilogram of rose petals is used to make 1 Ltr of rosewater.
- Mark of purity: Quiet Earth Rose Water is FSSAI approved for edible use.
No added Fragrance.
Single steam distillation of native roses
Suitable for all age groups and across genders.
As a Toner in your AM/PM routine :
Step 1: Wash your face with a gentle cleanser and pat dry.
Step 2: Spray lightly over the face.
Step 3 : Apply moisturizer on wet skin to lock in the moisture and the goodness of roses.
With a face pack for glowing skin:
- Mix 1 part of rose water with 2 parts of Quiet earth Himalayan Breeze Rose & Sandalwood face pack for a refreshed glowing skin.
For tired eyes:
- Extended hours in front of screen can result in dry, tired & inflamed eyes.
- Take a cotton ball, dip it in rose water, and apply directly on your eyes to reduce redness and even puffiness.
As an after-sun spray:
- Spray your refrigerated rose water on your damaged skin caused by direct sun exposure. It is quite beneficial for sunburnt red, itchy skin that you may have after spending extended hours out in the sun.
As hair spray :
- Spritz onto your hair for freshly scented hair, reduce frizz and increase shine.
In your dessert:
- Quiet Earth Rose water is FSSAI certified and is safe for edible use.
- Use a couple spoons of rosewater to add floral decadence to your desserts.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. For best results, store it in the refrigerator.
Quiet Earth Pure Rose Water is suitable for everyday use in AM/PM skincare routines and is recommended for ALL Skin types.
However, some people might have sensitive skin that can react to even natural ingredients. Hence, we recommend a patch test first to ensure there is no reaction.
Discontinue if irritation occurs and consult a dermatologist.
Shelf Life : 24 Months from date of Mfg.
Country of Origin : India
Net Wt. : 100 ml
Manufacturing Information : Pushkar – 305022, Rajasthan, India.
Packaged & Marketed By : RAL Essential, Jaipur – 302015, Rajasthan, India.
ROSE & ALMOND BODY POLISHER | ROSE & ALOE FACE WASH BAR | ROSEHIP & GREEN TEA CLEANING BAR | HIMALAYAN BREEZE FACE PACK